I lost the sixline wrasse, but it wasn't a surprise. It was brand new, and the shop gave it to me, as it had been bullied by a pair of snowflake clowns and had it's tail bitten off. I gave it a go to save it, but I think throwing into hyposalinity with a bunch of other fish was not the best treatment it could have got (to point out, I didn't spot the ich breakout until after I got it).
I also lost the Royal Gramma, which was covered with spots, so again, not too surprised, as it would have been stressed to bits. WARNING, the next sentence is gory! ................. I found it being eaten alive by the trigger fish, from the tail up. I put it out of its misery quickly.
The Kole tang, which was the first to show the symptoms, and was the worst affected, has losts its spots (after just a few days in the hospital tank - as expected, as the ich drops off to breed on the bottom for the next cycle), and has recovered from the sores that leaves. It seems to be doing well now.
I have been VERY careful with not cross contaminating the tank with wet hands, or equipment that has touched the DT, etc. I had the ATU I use on my QT on the tank right from the beginning, so no possible slips with salt levels (it's vital the SG is kept below 1.010 for it to kill ich).
I'm very pleased with the fluidised sand bed, which caught up with the initial massive overloading of fish in one go within a few days. I could measure ammonia daily at the beginning (even though it was running in my QT for about a month before this, and was cycled), so did massive water changes (75-80%) each day to keep up. Once I say the ammonia drop to zero, I saw the nitrate build up fast, but that the fish can handle better, so went for every other day water changes.
The remaining fish seem to be doing fine, so it's just a case of keeping them happy for another couple of weeks at 1.009 and I can start to very slowly increase the SG (no more than 0.003 per day, but I will do less, as I have to leave the DT for 12 weeks anyway) to bring them back up.
I'm going to revise my article on curing Ich, as I think I've improved my method this time around, and I've learned more about quarantining, and have a new approach to that I want to add. If you've not read it, wait a bit and I'll repost a link when it's done.