So, my results are:
Triton results for the elements that I can compare are:
PO4 0.041 = higher than I measured it. That I can believe, as I find it really hard to see the colours on the D-D test (I'm colour blind, so struggle with some colours). I also have a bit of algae growth, and with NO3 at 0, I'd put money on the phosphate being the food source. Time to refill my phosphate reactor with some fresh RowaPhos.
Ca 452.8 = higher than I measured it. I noticed that they are aiming for 440, which I wanted to get a bit above. Still within a healthy range.
Mg 1388 = higher than I measured it. They have their ideal set to 1370, so I'm pretty good there.
Overall, very happy :smiley: