I see the marks, but obviously it's quite blurry, so no way to ID it for sure. That's too big for Ich or velvet. It looks more like it could be a parasite (maybe a parasitic pod?). I'd give them a bath in pH adjusted RO (with some myzaxin since you have it).@Nick Smith
made a video of how to go about this:
And here's the thread with a load of detail: My Freshwater dip regime
See how they look after that - hopefully whatever it is will drop off. If not, we might need some better pics (sure someone has some tips on how to get them) to help ID what it is.
Also worth thinking about using Avloclor/Chlorquine Phosphate as it's thought it will kill a lot of parasites (inc. Flukes, Ich, Brook and Velvet).