Hi, thanks for the reply.
That was my initial thought so I tested the water and all fine. Ammonia 0, nitrite 0, pH 8.0, nitrate 10. Temp was 25.4 and salinity 1.026 where it always is.
Also, I have a orange spot gobby, a starry Blenny and CUC and they seem to have suffered no ill affects at all.
Their wouldn’t have been any significant die off of anything in the rock during the tine it was out of the water would it???
It was quite distressing to watch to be honest. The clown was farting round the tank as if he had no idea where he was and wash smashing into the glass and rocks. Never seen anything like that before.
Does ammonia poisoning have that affect on the fish???
Thanks again for the response.