0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. 380 views

  • Posts: 98
  • Liked: 10
  • Thanks Given: 23
  • Received: 8

To actually buy things or visit tropical marine centre do you just need a pet shop licence?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


  • Administrator
  • Posts: 8,335
  • Liked: 1769
  • Thanks Given: 663
  • Received: 1134
  • Location: Manchester
  • Tank Thread:'-tanks-6/i-conica's-tank-(picture-heavy!)/

Reply #1

I used to work there.  :heyyy:

It's trade only as you know. You just need to be an aquatic shop business and open an account with them. There's no "licence" involved. you need to be a registered limited company, for all the legal stuff in not dealing with the public, etc.
Donate to the running of ReefBase