Hi, so this week's update. The Chromis has passed and yes I do think it was uronema, we also lost another wreck fish. So I am down to my two clowns, a fire fish, a gold rush tang, a chromis and the remaining wreck fish. But we are in the home straight so considering we could have lost them all, I am taking it as a win and getting excited about moving them back to the DT.
First tremazol treatment due on Thursday then second treatment and back in DT the following Friday. The DT will have been fallow for 74 days.
I know some people say 90 days fallow but mostly everything I have read says 72 days is the goal. Happy to be corrected by you guys if you think I should wait longer but quarantine for this long is hard on my fish.
So I am soon to be running three tanks 😁 for a while to restock. My plan for the new fish is two weeks copper tank then two weeks observation tank with tremazol treatments (in a bucket to reduce 80% water changes) then into DT.
All I know for sure at this moment is my first new fish will be a lawnmower blenny as my DT needs one
any other suggestions for what to restock will be gratefully received