Hehehe. Well, I've removed some rock out of the display area and broke them up to add to first rear chamber as bio filter. I've also added a uv external filter (no media besides empty baskets and purigen and seagel- oh a one filter floss pad) to polish water. I'd have to say that uv is working miracles! The tank was so cloudy a week ago, now it's visible. I've added a cleaner shrimp yesterday and won an auction for a bunch of zoa frags. They aren't that amazing but I got them incredibly cheap. Skimmer is finally producing wet skimmate and nitrates are low now. Need some nitrate for my softies apparently. Otherwise I'll add a nitrate reactor, but that seems unnecessary as I'm not aiming for sps display. Anywho, tank is doing better! Uv zapped the algae or bacterial bloom I had.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk